Welcome back from a most excellent winter break. It’s all down hill from here! 2 more months of American history. 2 more months of review. And then THE TEST!
In short, we’re picking up the pace.
So what’s the plan for this week? We’ll start off with a review of the Constitution and then enter into the major problems facing us as a new nation.
Objectives: Gov. 8SS.4 A-E; Gov. 8SS.6 A-C; Econ.8SS.5; Gov.8SS.7&8
- WU: Obligatory New Year’s Reflection on the Nation
- Presentation 14: Ideas in the Constitution
- Review (Tacked on to “Ideas”)
- Hand Out: Blocks of Land and Checks and Balances
- Vocab Quiz
- Clear Bill of Rights Lesson – Rights in Action
- New Flashcards
- Presentation 15: A Young Nation
- Test Prep
- Moodle: Various Topics + Short Cycle 4